*AVP* CLAN

*AVP* ALL VALUABLE PLAYERS -ALL MODS- ALL VERSIONS-
 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 2 vs 2 tournament

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sosoke
Clan Captain
Clan Captain
avatar

Posts : 369
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 25
Location : ca

PostSubject: 2 vs 2 tournament   Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:35 pm

alright guys so lets get quake back to life so lets do a 2 vs 2 tournament, you can chose your own partner just make sure you post in here an tell us who your partner is an what your team name is hopefully wanna get this started in January to give time for a little bit more practice an time to chose your partner an post it here, for a set date i want is January 10, the 2 vs 2 tournament will be held on avp server so chose your partners an post here.
Hope everyone has fun Very Happy

Deadline to enter is january 8th

_________________




Last edited by sosoke on Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:58 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://avpclan.7forum.net
PoK3r



Posts : 3
Join date : 2009-11-25

PostSubject: Re: 2 vs 2 tournament   Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:45 am

yo where do u sgin in?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
renegade



Posts : 2
Join date : 2009-11-25

PostSubject: Re: 2 vs 2 tournament   Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:09 pm

Me and revolver.
Team name: Fireflies
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sosoke
Clan Captain
Clan Captain
avatar

Posts : 369
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 25
Location : ca

PostSubject: Re: 2 vs 2 tournament   Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:33 pm

you post in here like sick did Smile

_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://avpclan.7forum.net
*AvP*VoltaiR
Clan Member
Clan Member


Posts : 9
Join date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: 2 vs 2 tournament   Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:35 pm

VOLTAIR
KICKASS

NAME:VOLTAIRKICKSASSWITHKICKASS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sosoke
Clan Captain
Clan Captain
avatar

Posts : 369
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 25
Location : ca

PostSubject: Re: 2 vs 2 tournament   Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:10 pm

Sosoke
Killskill

Team: Chink Gigolo's
tag: >cg.

_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://avpclan.7forum.net
jetl1
Clan Member
Clan Member
avatar

Posts : 79
Join date : 2009-11-05
Location : Qu├ębec, Canada

PostSubject: Re: 2 vs 2 tournament   Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:45 pm

Swiss
JETL1
Team name : Turbo Dildos
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*AVP*daddy



Posts : 28
Join date : 2009-11-14

PostSubject: Re: 2 vs 2 tournament   Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:25 pm

^sJ
Om3ga

Team Name: The Rape Artists


Last edited by *AVP*daddy on Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tbag



Posts : 1
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 28
Location : Pasadena, Tx

PostSubject: Tbag and Hon3y   Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:33 pm

Well of course a sos suggested Honey and I will be kickin up some dust here.

Tbag (Evo)
HON3Y

Team name: Sexy Mofos
Team Tag: |>S&M-


Last edited by Tbag on Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:48 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : changed team name)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jackbauer24
Clan Member
Clan Member


Posts : 8
Join date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: 2 vs 2 tournament   Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:14 pm

*AvP*Bauer*
DC Captain

Team name: Trumpet Flaful Twenty-Four
Team Tag: TF24
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvP*FoG
Clan Member
Clan Member


Posts : 117
Join date : 2009-10-25
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: 2 vs 2 tournament   Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:21 am

jetl1 wrote:
Swiss
JETL1
Team name : Turbo Dildos
Dildos huh? i hope u dont use it Laughing

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*Bender*
Avp's friend with benefits
Avp's friend with benefits
avatar

Posts : 83
Join date : 2009-11-14
Age : 23
Location : New Hampshire

PostSubject: Re: 2 vs 2 tournament   Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:11 am

renegade wrote:
Me and revolver.
Team name: Fireflies
F*** YOU THAT WAS GONNA BE MY TEAM NAME YOU SKUNK BAG! Sad

uhhhm hm i need to find a partner Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sosoke
Clan Captain
Clan Captain
avatar

Posts : 369
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 25
Location : ca

PostSubject: Re: 2 vs 2 tournament   Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:22 am

*Bender* wrote:
renegade wrote:
Me and revolver.
Team name: Fireflies
F*** YOU THAT WAS GONNA BE MY TEAM NAME YOU SKUNK BAG! Sad

uhhhm hm i need to find a partner Rolling Eyes

haha alright owl city.

P.S. i love owl city but i hate fireflies song its on constantly >.>

_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://avpclan.7forum.net
sosoke
Clan Captain
Clan Captain
avatar

Posts : 369
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 25
Location : ca

PostSubject: Re: 2 vs 2 tournament   Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:50 am

got another on couldn't create a account so gotta do it for him

Potent
Kinetic
team: eny
Team Tag: /eNy/

_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://avpclan.7forum.net
*AVP*Ice
Clan Member
Clan Member


Posts : 4
Join date : 2009-09-23
Age : 26
Location : North Las Vegas, Nevada

PostSubject: Re: 2 vs 2 tournament   Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:33 pm

I want to team up with FOG but I never see him!!! But I want to be in this tourn. Just need a partner! Smile Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omega
Clan Member
Clan Member


Posts : 70
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 27
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: 2 vs 2 tournament   Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:33 pm

sosoke wrote:
*Bender* wrote:
renegade wrote:
Me and revolver.
Team name: Fireflies
F*** YOU THAT WAS GONNA BE MY TEAM NAME YOU SKUNK BAG! Sad

uhhhm hm i need to find a partner Rolling Eyes

haha alright owl city.

P.S. i love owl city but i hate fireflies song its on constantly >.>

Vanilla twilight is better anyway.

~mega
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sosoke
Clan Captain
Clan Captain
avatar

Posts : 369
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 25
Location : ca

PostSubject: Re: 2 vs 2 tournament   Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:46 pm

Omega wrote:
sosoke wrote:
*Bender* wrote:
renegade wrote:
Me and revolver.
Team name: Fireflies
F*** YOU THAT WAS GONNA BE MY TEAM NAME YOU SKUNK BAG! Sad

uhhhm hm i need to find a partner Rolling Eyes

haha alright owl city.

P.S. i love owl city but i hate fireflies song its on constantly >.>

Vanilla twilight is better anyway.

~mega




UMM Hello Seattle? Saltwater Room!

My two favorite songs even though vanilla twilight is good

_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://avpclan.7forum.net
*Bender*
Avp's friend with benefits
Avp's friend with benefits
avatar

Posts : 83
Join date : 2009-11-14
Age : 23
Location : New Hampshire

PostSubject: Re: 2 vs 2 tournament   Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:27 pm

sosoke wrote:
Omega wrote:
sosoke wrote:
*Bender* wrote:
renegade wrote:
Me and revolver.
Team name: Fireflies
F*** YOU THAT WAS GONNA BE MY TEAM NAME YOU SKUNK BAG! Sad

uhhhm hm i need to find a partner Rolling Eyes

haha alright owl city.

P.S. i love owl city but i hate fireflies song its on constantly >.>

Vanilla twilight is better anyway.

~mega




UMM Hello Seattle? Saltwater Room!

My two favorite songs even though vanilla twilight is good

I like the bird and the worm, then rainbow veins, then vanilla twlight, then hello seatle, then fireflies, then every other song they have, and then saltwater room Shocked

I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sosoke
Clan Captain
Clan Captain
avatar

Posts : 369
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 25
Location : ca

PostSubject: Re: 2 vs 2 tournament   Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:34 pm

*Bender* wrote:
sosoke wrote:
Omega wrote:
sosoke wrote:
*Bender* wrote:
renegade wrote:
Me and revolver.
Team name: Fireflies
F*** YOU THAT WAS GONNA BE MY TEAM NAME YOU SKUNK BAG! Sad

uhhhm hm i need to find a partner Rolling Eyes

haha alright owl city.

P.S. i love owl city but i hate fireflies song its on constantly >.>

Vanilla twilight is better anyway.

~mega




UMM Hello Seattle? Saltwater Room!

My two favorite songs even though vanilla twilight is good

I like the bird and the worm, then rainbow veins, then vanilla twlight, then hello seatle, then fireflies, then every other song they have, and then saltwater room Shocked

I love you


SALTWATER ROOM IS MY FAVORITE SONG FROM THEM HOWS IT LAST ON YOUR LIST!?!?

_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://avpclan.7forum.net
Ghost
Clan Member
Clan Member
avatar

Posts : 151
Join date : 2009-09-24
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: 2 vs 2 tournament   Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:52 pm

sosoke wrote:
*Bender* wrote:
sosoke wrote:
Omega wrote:
sosoke wrote:
*Bender* wrote:
renegade wrote:
Me and revolver.
Team name: Fireflies
F*** YOU THAT WAS GONNA BE MY TEAM NAME YOU SKUNK BAG! Sad

uhhhm hm i need to find a partner Rolling Eyes

haha alright owl city.

P.S. i love owl city but i hate fireflies song its on constantly >.>

Vanilla twilight is better anyway.

~mega




UMM Hello Seattle? Saltwater Room!

My two favorite songs even though vanilla twilight is good

I like the bird and the worm, then rainbow veins, then vanilla twlight, then hello seatle, then fireflies, then every other song they have, and then saltwater room Shocked

I love you


SALTWATER ROOM IS MY FAVORITE SONG FROM THEM HOWS IT LAST ON YOUR LIST!?!?
i have no idea wtf u guys are talking about
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sosoke
Clan Captain
Clan Captain
avatar

Posts : 369
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 25
Location : ca

PostSubject: Re: 2 vs 2 tournament   Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:48 am

Ghost wrote:
sosoke wrote:
*Bender* wrote:
sosoke wrote:
Omega wrote:
sosoke wrote:
*Bender* wrote:
renegade wrote:
Me and revolver.
Team name: Fireflies
F*** YOU THAT WAS GONNA BE MY TEAM NAME YOU SKUNK BAG! Sad

uhhhm hm i need to find a partner Rolling Eyes

haha alright owl city.

P.S. i love owl city but i hate fireflies song its on constantly >.>

Vanilla twilight is better anyway.

~mega




UMM Hello Seattle? Saltwater Room!

My two favorite songs even though vanilla twilight is good

I like the bird and the worm, then rainbow veins, then vanilla twlight, then hello seatle, then fireflies, then every other song they have, and then saltwater room Shocked

I love you


SALTWATER ROOM IS MY FAVORITE SONG FROM THEM HOWS IT LAST ON YOUR LIST!?!?
i have no idea wtf u guys are talking about

hahaha this is man talk get out!

_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://avpclan.7forum.net
AvP*FoG
Clan Member
Clan Member


Posts : 117
Join date : 2009-10-25
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: 2 vs 2 tournament   Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:16 am

lol look the quote's hahahah

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*Bender*
Avp's friend with benefits
Avp's friend with benefits
avatar

Posts : 83
Join date : 2009-11-14
Age : 23
Location : New Hampshire

PostSubject: Re: 2 vs 2 tournament   Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:58 am

sosoke wrote:
Ghost wrote:
sosoke wrote:
*Bender* wrote:
sosoke wrote:
Omega wrote:
sosoke wrote:
*Bender* wrote:
renegade wrote:
Me and revolver.
Team name: Fireflies
F*** YOU THAT WAS GONNA BE MY TEAM NAME YOU SKUNK BAG! Sad

uhhhm hm i need to find a partner Rolling Eyes

haha alright owl city.

P.S. i love owl city but i hate fireflies song its on constantly >.>

Vanilla twilight is better anyway.

~mega


UMM Hello Seattle? Saltwater Room!

My two favorite songs even though vanilla twilight is good

I like the bird and the worm, then rainbow veins, then vanilla twlight, then hello seatle, then fireflies, then every other song they have, and then saltwater room Shocked

I love you


SALTWATER ROOM IS MY FAVORITE SONG FROM THEM HOWS IT LAST ON YOUR LIST!?!?
i have no idea wtf u guys are talking about

hahaha this is man talk get out!

This is not man talk at all liar. and i dunno i just really dont like it. Wheres Tave!? someone contact him for me who can and ask if he'll be my partner or hook me up with the dc site
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost
Clan Member
Clan Member
avatar

Posts : 151
Join date : 2009-09-24
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: 2 vs 2 tournament   Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:03 pm

*Bender* wrote:
sosoke wrote:
Ghost wrote:
sosoke wrote:
*Bender* wrote:
sosoke wrote:
Omega wrote:
sosoke wrote:
*Bender* wrote:
renegade wrote:
Me and revolver.
Team name: Fireflies
F*** YOU THAT WAS GONNA BE MY TEAM NAME YOU SKUNK BAG! Sad

uhhhm hm i need to find a partner Rolling Eyes

haha alright owl city.

P.S. i love owl city but i hate fireflies song its on constantly >.>

Vanilla twilight is better anyway.

~mega


UMM Hello Seattle? Saltwater Room!

My two favorite songs even though vanilla twilight is good

I like the bird and the worm, then rainbow veins, then vanilla twlight, then hello seatle, then fireflies, then every other song they have, and then saltwater room Shocked

I love you


SALTWATER ROOM IS MY FAVORITE SONG FROM THEM HOWS IT LAST ON YOUR LIST!?!?
i have no idea wtf u guys are talking about

hahaha this is man talk get out!

This is not man talk at all liar. and i dunno i just really dont like it. Wheres Tave!? someone contact him for me who can and ask if he'll be my partner or hook me up with the dc site

if u bring tave to this site, ill have to hack this site and ban him. i dont want him spamming up the forums with his hahahha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sosoke
Clan Captain
Clan Captain
avatar

Posts : 369
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 25
Location : ca

PostSubject: Re: 2 vs 2 tournament   Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:23 pm

Ghost wrote:
*Bender* wrote:
sosoke wrote:
Ghost wrote:
sosoke wrote:
*Bender* wrote:
sosoke wrote:
Omega wrote:
sosoke wrote:
*Bender* wrote:
renegade wrote:
Me and revolver.
Team name: Fireflies
F*** YOU THAT WAS GONNA BE MY TEAM NAME YOU SKUNK BAG! Sad

uhhhm hm i need to find a partner Rolling Eyes

haha alright owl city.

P.S. i love owl city but i hate fireflies song its on constantly >.>

Vanilla twilight is better anyway.

~mega


UMM Hello Seattle? Saltwater Room!

My two favorite songs even though vanilla twilight is good

I like the bird and the worm, then rainbow veins, then vanilla twlight, then hello seatle, then fireflies, then every other song they have, and then saltwater room Shocked

I love you


SALTWATER ROOM IS MY FAVORITE SONG FROM THEM HOWS IT LAST ON YOUR LIST!?!?
i have no idea wtf u guys are talking about

hahaha this is man talk get out!

This is not man talk at all liar. and i dunno i just really dont like it. Wheres Tave!? someone contact him for me who can and ask if he'll be my partner or hook me up with the dc site

if u bring tave to this site, ill have to hack this site and ban him. i dont want him spamming up the forums with his hahahha



haha ya he does that alot but hes cool!

_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://avpclan.7forum.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 2 vs 2 tournament   

Back to top Go down
 
2 vs 2 tournament
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Clint Dunning - University of Ottawa Tournament
» 5th AnnualPanthers/Falcons Boys Senior Basketball Tournament
» 1850 40K Tournament, Sat. Feb 20, at Bookery in Fairborn
» 1500pts Daemonhunters + Grey Knights tournament list.
» North Shore Invitational Tournament Dec. 2-4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*AVP* CLAN :: WARS, EVENTS, LADDERS, TOURNEYS, Practice? :: TOURNAMENTS-
Jump to: